"Find your profitable business idea"
is the 5 day guided tour to:
analyze your skills, talents, qualifications, & passions
Find your unique product/service offering
(or discover how to make it unique!)
identify your niche
discover your industry
position yourself for success
This is the no-fluff, no-filler course that is so packed with action items - it comes with it's own workbook!
it is so easy to get lost
when launching your business & brand
New business owners tend to put all the pieces of their business into separate boxes and
then get lost running from one to the other, while trying to build a viable business.
This compartmentalizing leads to a lot of problems:
No guiding strategy or plan for their business
Can't utilize strengths and minimize weaknesses
Easily distracted by trendy products or marketing tactics
Can't bring in a steady stream of clients
Can't attract the right clients
Continually changing logos/colors/fonts on a whim
Entrepreneurs in this situation often feel
overwhelmed, scattered, and inauthentic (or "salesy")
by taking this guided tour
you'll create a strategic map for your biz & Brand
How does this process work?
- By analyzing what you have to offer, what you are passionate about, and what you are qualified to do, you'll be able to create a resource of business angles, ideas, and options for expansion! - This analysis will also serve as the foundation from which to build your business & branding strategy.
- Using this self analysis, you'll be able to craft a product offering and ideal client avatar (persona) that you are uniquely suited to communicate to and genuinely help!
- Once you've established what unique product or service you can offer and what kind of person would most benefit from such an offering, you will be so much more equipped to analyse your industry and design your visual branding.
- You'll be able to compare your offering to your industry and develop your competitive advantage to really communicate your value to your ideal client.
- Finally, with all of these elements now connected and flowing from your core strengths, you'll be able to find the right channels to market to your ideal client and craft messages that are on-point and speak directly to their unique needs.
This course builds the foundation
you need to strategically craft your brand
How does this course
help my visual branding?
Too many entrepreneurs try to manifest their visual branding out of an entire world of inspiration and that is just too many options!
You don't need a brand that appeals to everybody - you need a brand that correctly communicates your competitive advantage to your Ideal Client.
You need to pull inspiration from brands your audience frequents, your industry, and your own preferences - strategically selecting the elements that will communicate best.
You need to narrow down your inspiration,
so that your brand visuals are crafted from only the most effective cues
- and that's where "Find Your Profitable Business Idea" shines!
Your brand visuals need context
This course prompts you to do the self-analysis necessary to discover your strengths, so that you can identify your ideal client, and position yourself for success in your industry.
Your visual branding needs to be the result of these 3 areas of context - not the entire world of design inspiration!